Featured Article
Move-Away Cases
Move-Away Cases

A recent California appellate decision may change the way trial courts decide custody “move- away” cases. Move-away cases occur when a parent wishes to relocate with a minor child to a distant location and requests the court’s permission to allow the move. Move-away cases ...

Read More

Blog posts in Modifications

  • Parental Interference With Child Visitation Rights Is Not a Defense to Paying Child Support

    When a parent interferes with or prevents the other parent from having visitations with a child, the noncustodial parent (“obligor” or person who owes ...

    View More